Thursday 5 May 2011

So proud

You know when you have one of those days when you watch your kids try their best, and although they don't win (in this case their 100m race at their athletics carnival), you are just so proud of them for trying their best that you want to BURST?

Well, watching my daughter running in your race today made me feel that way!  And you know what - I'll tell her I'm so proud of her; I'll tell her what a great job she did; I'll tell her it was great to see how hard she tried..... and she'll feel great - but never really know just how proud I am!  Yeh, yeh mum, whatever....

So I thought I'd let all of you know.  I couldn't have been a prouder mum today, and although there were no ribbons awarded - she won the heart of the audience, she got the biggest cheer, and her little legs ran at 100 miles an hour down that sports track! 

Well done my darling Girl - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment