Saturday 14 May 2011

A quiet weekend

Us mums always love our time with our kids (well, ok, maybe not always.... but we wouldn't change being mums for the World), but sometimes it's also realy nice to have a weekend without the hubby and kids.  And that's what I'm having this weekend.  A nice, quiet, "alone-time" weekend.

Mind you, having said that I had a dinner with friends last night, and today I did 2 Zumba classes, watched 2 episodes of my favourite soapy from last week, and enjoyed an early movie and dinner with one of my best friends tonight.  So all in all there hasn't really been much "alone-time", but it's been a really nice, enjoyable time.

Don't get me wrong, after I tidy and unpack the study tomorrow (the last job on my "want to do this weekend" list) I'll be very happy to welcome them home.... but now, having wrapped all my son's b'day presents while watching tv, I'm having a nice time. 

And a happy mum..... well everyone benefits!

So, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and if you feel like telling me about it - feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment