Monday 2 May 2011

Let's start chatting

Hi other mums.... and those that have a mum or want to be a mum.....
This is the first blog I've done, but I bought a book the other day about things that you'd really like to know as a mum but no-one ever told you..... and it got me thinking..... what would I like my daughter to know about being a mum that no-one ever told me?    So, here goes.... and I'd love to hear your comments on this too.....

When you become a mum you change.  Your outlook on life totally changes - not just your priorities, but your strength, your self-belief, your relationships with friends and family..... everything.

Yeh, people tell you things will change.... but you don't believe them.  It's like when you get married.  People tell you to enjoy and relax on your wedding day because it goes by too fast, but until it's over you can't believe just how quickly that "passes" comment really is!

Anyway - just a thought.... how things change - your relationships with your partner, your parents, your life-long friends..... it all changes.  And you know what - although you're the common element in the equation - it's not just you that changes.... it's all those around you too.

Good luck with it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment